Anyone use a decoy raft? TigerDroppings.com
And the aforementioned reasons are easy to understand â€” Big water, the need for decoy visibility at a distance, and divers' tendency to raft in often immense groups. That said, can a small spread be effective on such a "Bigger Is Better" species?... Avoid These 5 Deadly Decoy Mistakes By Brian Lovett author of The Duck Blog May 12, 2016. decoy raft Instead, the guides use a long, loose mass of decoys to create the illusion of a raft of feeding or loafing birds. Gauge the pressure on your favorite diver water, and use the approach that makes sense.
DIY MOJO DECOY DIY PROJECTS Pinterest Hunting Dove
So that is why I often deploy a good number of Coot decoys, not to decoy Coots, but to to give the illusion of food and saftey for the ducks that I am after. I remember years ago talking to a guy from LA, as in cajun LA - not the city.... Make sure the band is not twisted and that all the decoy tether loops are on the top side of the belt. It will probably be necessary to move a post or two to get the belt tensioned. After attaching the decoys, turn the motor on and check to make sure the belt is not slipping on the drive pulley. If it is, move a post to increase the tension.
Raft decoy spread longlines vs singles Diver Duck Hunting
Make sure the band is not twisted and that all the decoy tether loops are on the top side of the belt. It will probably be necessary to move a post or two to get the belt tensioned. After attaching the decoys, turn the motor on and check to make sure the belt is not slipping on the drive pulley. If it is, move a post to increase the tension.... In today's video I will be showing you how to make a Decoy Raft for deep water scenarios! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE!!! Marv Meyer. How to carve a cedar duck decoy in real time. Plaster Casting of a Duck Decoy. How to Make a Plaster Casting of a Duck Decoy with ComposiMold. www.plaster-casting.com First make the moldbox using a box of some sort. The easiest is to making pigeon decoys
Build Your Own Spread Premium Decoys & Products
So that is why I often deploy a good number of Coot decoys, not to decoy Coots, but to to give the illusion of food and saftey for the ducks that I am after. I remember years ago talking to a guy from LA, as in cajun LA - not the city.... Here are a deadly dozen decoy spreads that you can use this fall to fool even the most decoy-shy birds. We hunters tend to fall into a rut when it comes to decoying ducks; we use the same spread week after week with declining results.
How To Build A Decoy Raft
Decoying Tips For Northeast Ducks & Geese Game & Fish
- Decoy Rigging Canadian Waterfowl Supplies
- AIRE PVC Raft Material at nrs.com
- How to make a decoy debojj.net
- coot raft Duck Decoy Forum - duckhuntingchat.com
How To Build A Decoy Raft
Make a decoy house out of wood or more preferably, wool. Fill the area under it with TNT and make some "rays" of TNT extend from the house. If a griefer happens to burn the house down, they will probably get a bit more of a bang than they expected!
- Duck hunting kayak. I took a used kayak. I Made stencils out of cereal boxes and cut my designs. Painted it with camo spray paint. I cut pvc pipes to make my decoy holder. The pip
- The decoy was about the size of a half-dollar, constructed from debris and food carcasses, with eight legs radiating from its bulky center. It took Reeves awhile to find the spider that sculpted
- The decoy can be either manual (deploy by hand) or ejected from cyclops (seamoth cannot support such a large payload) #6. kwong20287. Apr 26, 2017 @ 11:50pm What? The decoy can't be larger than a torpedo. #7. kwong20287. Apr 27, 2017 @ 6:49am It's like the size of a can of soda, right?
- One hunter has made a homemade predator decoy for less than $20. Watch the video to find out how. Watch the video to find out how. Hunting predators can be difficult.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Majura ACT, Pierces Creek ACT, Higgins ACT, Holt ACT, Majura ACT, ACT Australia 2642
- New South Wales: Brinerville NSW, Naughtons Gap NSW, Gol Gol NSW, Mendooran NSW, Rosehill NSW, NSW Australia 2041
- Northern Territory: The Gap NT, Nightcliff NT, Batchelor NT, Woolner NT, Dundee NT, Marlow Lagoon NT, NT Australia 0842
- Queensland: Torbanlea QLD, The Monument QLD, Buxton QLD, Normanton QLD, QLD Australia 4052
- South Australia: Geranium Plains SA, Clarence Gardens SA, Arkaroola SA, Blackford SA, Kingoonya SA, Flaxman Valley SA, SA Australia 5056
- Tasmania: Osmaston TAS, Marion Bay TAS, Nile TAS, TAS Australia 7064
- Victoria: Walkerville VIC, Thornbury VIC, Myrniong VIC, Vermont VIC, Ballapur VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Irishtown WA, Mokine WA, High Wycombe WA, WA Australia 6019
- British Columbia: West Kelowna BC, Alert Bay BC, Prince George BC, Lumby BC, Port McNeill BC, BC Canada, V8W 1W9
- Yukon: Stevens Roadhouse YT, McQuesten YT, Whitefish Station YT, Teslin YT, Nesketahin YT, YT Canada, Y1A 6C1
- Alberta: Brooks AB, Botha AB, Berwyn AB, Taber AB, Bon Accord AB, Hines Creek AB, AB Canada, T5K 1J6
- Northwest Territories: Fort Good Hope NT, Salt Plains 195 NT, Hay River NT, Sambaa K'e NT, NT Canada, X1A 3L7
- Saskatchewan: Jansen SK, Bengough SK, Goodsoil SK, Loreburn SK, Choiceland SK, Saskatoon SK, SK Canada, S4P 7C4
- Manitoba: Riverton MB, Thompson MB, Dunnottar MB, MB Canada, R3B 1P1
- Quebec: Saint-Pierre QC, Beauharnois QC, Nicolet QC, Riviere-Rouge QC, Delson QC, QC Canada, H2Y 4W8
- New Brunswick: Stanley NB, Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska NB, Lac Baker NB, NB Canada, E3B 9H9
- Nova Scotia: Clare NS, North Sydney NS, Halifax NS, NS Canada, B3J 8S8
- Prince Edward Island: Kingston PE, Belfast PE, Miscouche PE, PE Canada, C1A 4N8
- Newfoundland and Labrador: North West River NL, Lark Harbour NL, Happy Adventure NL, Little Bay East NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J9
- Ontario: Altona ON, Purple Hill ON, Burgessville ON, Oxenden, Essa ON, Warings Corner ON, St. Albert ON, ON Canada, M7A 4L4
- Nunavut: Wager Inlet (Wager Bay) NU, Taloyoak NU, NU Canada, X0A 1H5
- England: Redditch ENG, Chatham ENG, Durham ENG, Tynemouth ENG, Bootle ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A9
- Northern Ireland: Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 3H7
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Livingston SCO, Paisley SCO, Dundee SCO, Aberdeen SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B7
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 6D9